Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 1

This morning I did 20 minutes of yoga. It feels good to stretch. I really like Rodney Yee. (seen below) I bought one other yoga DVD set. I thought OH GREAT DEAL, there were three disks and it was a good price. But really? The instructor was kind of.....too weirdly new age-y for me. And it wasn't really very instructional. The scenery was beautiful, but it wasn't really clear how to do all the poses. With the Rodney Yee DVD, it was much much easier.


I did Level 1 of the Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred. I was interrupted 10 minutes in by Jude, so there was a 25 minute break in there while I got him breakfast.  I'm pretty sure it still counts though. An hour walk pushing Jude in his stroller in weather hot enough to melt the tar on the road. Not even kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment